- Cats make about 100 different sounds. Dogs make only about 10.
- There are more than 500 million domestic cats in the world, with approximately 40 recognized breeds.
- A cat rubs against people not only to be affectionate but also to mark out its territory with scent glands around its face. The tail area and paws also carry the cats scent.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding cute cat sayings content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to cat sayings to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Related Topics: Dog Slogans Pet Slogans Save Animals And Wildlife Conservation Slogans Stop Animal Abuse And Animal Cruelty Slogans
Cat Slogans Generator
Cat Slogans & Sayings
Why Cats Make Such Good Pets
There are so many reasons why cats make such good pets. First of all, they dont demand nearly as much attention as a dog does. You dont have to walk the cat and you dont have to deal with it barking at everything that happens to walk by your house.
Or smelling your neighbors crotch.
You can get cats to play with you, if you want, but theyre just as happy to play on their own. There are plenty of toys that appeal to a cats hunting instinct.
Another reason why cats make such good pets is that they make great companions. They seem to be able to sense when you need some comfort. (I know, dogs do too.)
Having a cat around is good for children, especially if they take part in caring for the animal. This teaches them to have some responsibility.
Cats are great pets and so easy to take care of. Checkout our list of purrfect cat slogans below:
Relatable quotes about cats:
- "My relationships with my cats has saved me from a deadly, pervasive ignorance." -William S. Burroughs
- "Meow” means "woof" in cat." -George Carlin
- "Cats choose us; we don’t own them." -Kristin Cast
- "I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul." -Jean Cocteau
- "What greater gift than the love of a cat?" -Charles Dickens