- Every year in the U.S., roughly 5,000 people under the age of 21 die from an alcohol-related incident including car crashes, homicides, suicides, alcohol poisoning and other related injuries.
- Approximately 17% of men and 8% of women will be dependent on alcohol in their lifetime.
- Alcohol abuse can lead to long-term health issues like cardiovascular disease, cancer of the throat, liver, or mouth, anxiety and depression, dementia, liver disease and much more.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding slogans on say no to alcohol content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to catchy anti alcohol slogans to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
CATCHY ANTI ALCOHOL ABUSE SLOGANS
Catchy Anti Alcohol Abuse Slogans Generator
Say No To Alcohol Slogans
Alcohol can be an addictive substance. Everyone who drinks alcohol will not become dependent on it. Although some individuals may be more powerless to dependence.
It ought to be noticed that liquor habit and mishandle are not the same. It's essential to comprehend the truths on liquor mishandle. Liquor fixation alludes to a mental and physical reliance on liquor. People who experience the ill effects of alcohol fixation may develop a resistance to the substance, and also keep drinking notwithstanding when liquor related issues get to be clear.
Alcohol abusers are not really dependent on alcohol. Abusers are regularly substantial consumers who keep drinking paying little respect to the outcomes. Abusers of alcohol may not drink on a predictable premise. For instance, a person who mishandle alcohol may just drink once per week. In any case, when that individual beverages, he places himself into dangerous circumstances or beverages enough to bring about issues, for example, liquor harming. Certain people who mishandle liquor may in the long run get to be subject to it.
A list of compelling quotes by famed writers and public figures on alcohol abuse:
- “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” ―Bob Marley
- “The mentality and behavior of drug addicts and alcoholics is wholly irrational until you understand that they are completely powerless over their addiction and unless they have structured help, they have no hope.” ―Russell Brand
- “Because alcohol is encouraged by our culture, we get the idea that it isn’t dangerous. However, alcohol is the most potent and most toxic of the legal psychoactive drugs.” ―Beverly A. Potter & Sebastian Orfali
- “I felt empty and sad for years, and for a long, long time, alcohol worked. I’d drink, and all the sadness would go away. Not only did the sadness go away, but I was fantastic. I was beautiful, funny, I had a great figure, and I could do math. But at some point, the booze stopped working. That’s when drinking started sucking. Every time I drank, I could feel pieces of me leaving. I continued to drink until there was nothing left. Just emptiness.” ―Dina Kucera
- “As an alcoholic, you will violate your standards quicker than you can lower them.” ―Robin Williams