- Cheerleading was born at the University of Minnesota.
- In the 1960s, NFL teams began to form cheer squads.
- There are about four million cheerleaders on the planet Earth.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Cheerleading Slogans Generator
More often than not, cheerleading doesn't get the credit it deserves. Cheerleading is much more than the skills that are taught to be put on a sideline or mat. Cheerleading build self esteem and confidence, and theres nothing more powerful than inner strength. It is quite possibly one of the most challenging athletic activities. It pushes boundaries and challenges every individual to strive to better themselves.
Cheerleading teaches hard work and the great thing about this sport: it just doesnt happen overnight. Any average cheerleader can spend years working and developing skills depending on how dedicated they are or which team they dream of being a part of. We all know that with hard work comes rewards and there are tons of rewarding goals that come with being in this sport.
Browse our collection of cheerleading slogans below:
A few quotes on cheer-leading and tumbling:
- "A good cheerleader is not measured by the height of her jumps but by the span of her spirit." -Unknown
- "Simply because we do not run across goal lines, slam dunk basketballs, or hit home runs, doesn't mean we can't change the score." -Unknown
- "In any other sport, if you miss the catch all you lose is the ball." -Unknown
- "Players: A vital part of any sporting event, they entertain the crowd in the intervals between timeouts so the cheerleaders can take a well-earned break." -Unknown
- "Any man can hold a girl's hand, but only the elite can hold her feet." -Unknown