- The average American spends 38.5 total days brushing their teeth over a lifetime.
- More people use blue toothbrushes than red ones.
- Just like finger prints, tooth prints are unique to each individual.
- More than 300 types of bacteria make up dental plaque.
- The average woman smiles 62 times a day. The average man smiles about 8 times a day.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding dentist slogans, content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Dental Slogans Generator
Critical Factors for Dental Health & Well-Being
Teeth that function properly allow good nutrition is critically important to health and well-being. Teeth that function properly are essential for optimal nutrition. Unhealthy teeth and gums can contribute to systemic conditions as bacteria from the mouth can more easily enter the blood stream. The smile also reveals a great deal about a personnot only ones disposition, but how much value one places on appearance as well. It is an important ingredient for success and self-esteemevery bit as important as expensive jewelry or a fancy car. A nice smile communicates confidence, attractiveness and friendliness.
Browse our list of dental slogans below:
Quotes about dentist and dentistry:
- "Be true to your teeth and they won't be false to you." -Soupy Sales
- "Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill." -Johnny Carson
- "A dentist at work in his vocation always looks down in the mouth." -George D. Prentice
- "Every tooth in a man's head is more valuable than a diamond." -Miguel de Cervantes
- "The man with a toothache thinks everyone happy whose teeth are sound." -George Bernard Shaw