- Dogs can vary in size from a 36 inch (150+ lb.) Great Dane to a 2 lb. Chihuahua.
- Contrary to popular belief, dogs do not sweat by salivating. They sweat through the pads of their feet.
- If a dog isnt spayed or neutered, a female dog, her mate and their offspring can product 67,000 dogs in 6 years.
- Dogs are capable of locating the source of a sound in 6/100ths of a second by using their swiveling ears like radar dishes.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding dog training slogans content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to cute dog slogans to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Related Topics: Pet Slogans
Dog Slogans Generator
List of Slogans about Dogs
Man's best friend is an understatement, dogs are more than our friends that drastically improve our lives. When coming up with a good dog slogan whether it's for dog food, dog walking, training or anything else remotely related it's good to remember why dogs are so awesome! So here are a few reasons why:
1. Dogs increase your mood dramatically! Spending just 15-30 minutes with your dog can help you feel more calm and relaxed, reducing stress and increasing happiness.
2. Having a dog may help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Studies show that talking to and petting your pooches are often accompanied by lower blood pressure.
3. Step aside, kitties! Dogs protect children from skin conditions and allergies. Children who grow up with dogs have a lower risk of developing eczema than those who have cats or no dogs at all. Yes, its true!
4. Having a dog improves your physical wellbeing and encourages a healthy fitness routine. Of course! Your dog requires daily exercise, and so do you! Dog owners carry the responsibility of playing with and working their dogs.
5. Humans with dogs recover more quickly from illnesses. Dog owners have a much higher rate of recovery from being sick than non-dog owners.
6. Dogs make excellent service and alert animals. Canines make excellent service companions when trained properly for people with disabilities.
7. Children with dogs in their household miss less school. Yes, its true. We all know that children absolutely adore pups, but research has shown that children from dog-owning families have better school attendance due to better overall health and less sickness from having a pup at home.
A list of great dog quotes by notable figures:
- “I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive.” ―Gilda Radner
- “If dogs could talk it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one." ―Andy Rooney
- “If you can't decide between a Shepherd, a Setter or a Poodle, get them all ... adopt a mutt!” ―ASPCA
- “I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts.” ―John Steinbeck
- “What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog.” ―Dwight D. Eisenhower