- The Ferris Wheel is considered one of the greatest engineering wonders in the world.
- A civil engineer created the slippery part of the water slide.
- The launch and return of spacecraft, from the Apollo to the Shuttle, is a monumental engineering triumph.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding engineering slogans funny content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to engineering company slogans to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Related Topics: Workplace Safety Slogans
Engineering Slogans Generator
Engineering Slogans, Taglines & Sayings
Engineering is the application of mathematics and scientific, economic, social, and practical knowledge in order to invent, innovate, design, build, maintain, research, and improve structures, machines, tools, systems, components, materials, processes and organizations.
The discipline of engineering is extremely broad, and encompasses a range of more specialized fields of engineering, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of applied science, technology and types of application.
We've put together a list of the best multipurpose engineering slogans below:
Interesting quotes on engineering:
- "Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own problems." -Scott Adams
- "One man's 'magic' is another man's engineering. 'Supernatural' is a null word."' -Robert A. Heinlein
- "'The fewer moving parts, the better.' Exactly. No truer words were ever spoken in the context of engineering." -Christian Cantrell
- "Manufacturing is more than just putting parts together. It's coming up with ideas, testing principles and perfecting the engineering, as well as final assembly." -James Dyson
- "Unfortunately, humans have a long history of trying to fix their engineering mistakes with more engineering mistakes!" -Steven Magee