- As of 2014, the majority of families are made up of stepfamilies, singles and families living together outside of marriage.
- Nearly half (44%) of young people ages 18 to 29 have a step sibling. About half as many (23%) of those ages 50 to 64 - and just 16% of those 65 or older - have a step sibling.
- Until the late 17th century, family included not only relatives but also the servants of a household.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Family Slogans Generator
Family Slogan Ideas
Family is the single most important influence in a child's life. From their first moments of life, children depend on parents and family to protect them and provide for their needs. Parents and family form a child's first relationships. They are a child's first teachers and act as role models in how to act and how to experience the world around them. By nurturing and teaching children during their early years, families play an important role in making sure children are ready to learn when they enter school. Children thrive when parents are able to actively promote their positive growth and development. Every parent knows that it's sometimes difficult to do this important work without help, support, and additional resources.
A collection of short and heart warming family quotes:
- "You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." -Desmond Tutu
- "Family is not an important thing. It's everything." -Michael J. Fox
- "The most important thing in the world is family and love." -John Wooden
- "The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life." -Richard Bach
- "My family is my strength and my weakness." -Aishwarya Rai Bachan
- "Family always gonna be there. The material things, they come and go." -Romeo Miller