- In 1972, President Richard Nixon established a permanent national observance of Father's Day to be held on the third Sunday of June.
- Father's Day is the fourth-biggest day for sending greeting cards, after Christmas, Valentine's Day and Mother's Day, according to the Greeting Card Association.
- Father's Day is the busiest day of the year for collect phone calls.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
FATHERS DAY SLOGANS
Fathers Day Slogans Generator
Father's Day Slogans
Father's Day festival is considered extremely important as it help acknowledge the contribution of fathers to individual families and to societies as large. Besides observance of Father's Day provide children an opportunity to express love and respect for their fathers. The sentiment goes a long way in strengthening father-child relationship and consequently in the emotional development of a child.
Quotes about Fathers and Father's Day:
- "I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection." -Sigmund Freud
- "I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom." -Umberto Eco
- "My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me." -Jim Valvano
- "The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family." -Reed Markham