- Feminists respect individual, informed choices and believe there shouldn't be a double standard in judging a person. Everyone has the right to sexual autonomy and the ability to make decisions about when, how and with whom to conduct their sexual life.
- There isn't just one type of feminism, there are a variety of feminist groups including: girlie feminist, third-wave feminist, pro-sex feminist, and so on. All these groups aim to deal with different types of discrimination women, and sometimes men, face.
- What feminists want the world to know, or at least acknowledge is the different ways men and women are treated, and although there have been great strides towards equality, women and men are far from playing on the same field.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding feminism slogans, content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Related Topics: Women Empowerment Slogans
Feminist Slogans Generator
Feminism Slogan Ideas
Simply put, feminism is a movement to end sexism, sexist exploitation, and oppression. It's the belief in equality and in the fact that everyone, though particularly women in a patriarchal culture, should be allowed to live as she chooses. As a society, it's important that we address the issues of sexism against women. Women earn 77% of the income of a man despite them working in easier jobs with shorter hours. Feminist movements promote gender equality and oppose the perpetuation of gender discrimination in economic, political, legal, and social structures.
Enjoy browsing our list of amazing feminist & sexism slogans below:
Empowering quotes from women who dare:
- "I do not feel any less of a woman. I feel empowered that I made a strong choice that in no way diminishes my femininity." -Angelina Jolie
- "We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead." -Beyonce
- "Why has the word [feminism] become such an uncomfortable one? It is not the word that is important; it's the idea and the ambition behind it." -Emma Watson
- "The idea of being a feminist: so many women have come to this idea of it being anti-male and not able to connect with the opposite sex, but what feminism is about is equality and human rights. For me that is just an essential part of my identity." -Lena Dunham
- "A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman." -Melinda Gates