- An estimate was that in 2003, the market for home-maintenance and repair spending was up 14% from 2001 to 2003. Making the handyman a high demand.
- The handyman image recurs in popular culture. There have been songs about handymen recorded by Elvis Presley in 1964, Del Shannon in 1964, James Taylor in 1977.
- In Canada, there's a television show called Canada's Worst Handyman which is a reality show in which handyman contestants try their best on jobs in order to not be labeled worst handyman.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Handyman Slogans Generator
Handyman Slogan List
Most of us think of handymen as the guy next door who comes to fix all our things and sometimes make them worse. However, the term handyman is broad and it refers to all those professional contractors we call to install or do repairs in our premises or our vehicles. These are plumbers and electricians, mechanics and auto electricians. We all know that we need these people in our society and we really cant do without them. Unfortunately not many people really understand their importance because if we did we would respect them and pay them more.
Browse our list of handyman slogans below:
A collection of quotes about the handyman:
- "If I weren't a film maker, I'd probably be a handyman." -Marshall Brickmann
- "If you want a thing done well... do it yourself!" -Unknown
- "If it ain't broke don't fix it. If it is, give it to me." -Unknown
- "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional, wait until you hire an amateur." -Anonymous