- The first Nursing school was established in India in 250 BC.
- The first nurse in the New World was Friar Juan de Mena. He looked after those who were ill and was unfortunately deceived and killed.
- Nursing is the fastest-growing occupation in the US.
- Nurses comprise the largest single component of hospital staff, are the primary providers of hospital patient care, and deliver most of the nation's long-term care.
- The first hospital training ground for nurses was established in the Institute of Protestant.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding nurse slogans, content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Nursing Slogans Generator
Nurses are the heart of healthcare
Nurses play an integral role in the healthcare system. This is why they have been correctly referred to as the heart of healthcare. Being a nurse is one of the most demanding professions in the world and needs a lot of dedication and commitment to the job.
Nurses have to juggle various roles. A nurse has to act as a caregiver, communicator and a teacher among others. If nurses were to be eliminated from the healthcare system, it would collapse in its tracks.
Most people do not appreciate the real nature of the responsibilities of a nurse. In their eyes, nurses are those who merely administers a shot at the hospital. Others view them as doctors' assistants. Moreover, the media also projects a different image of what they really do. It is worth noting that nurses play various roles concurrently depending on the unique needs of a patient at the time.
Checkout these great examples of nursing slogans below:
Inspiring quotes on Nursing:
- "The trained nurse has become one of the great blessings of humanity, taking a place beside the physician and the priest." -William Osler
- "Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription." -Val Saintsbury
- "When you're a nurse you know that every day you will touch a life or a life will touch yours." -Unknown
- "Nurses are a unique kind. They have this insatiable need to care for others, which is both their biggest strength and fatal flaw." -Dr. Jean Watson
- "You don't build a house without its foundation. You don't build a hospital without its Nurses." -Unknown