- The longest dance party ever lasted 55 hours and took place in Wexford, Ireland.
- The largest tea party ever was held in Indore, in India, and had 32,681 tea drinking attendees.
- Bachelor parties, or stag-dos as theyre known in the UK, are a partying tradition in which grooms-to-be will celebrate with their friends before a wedding ceremony. This tradition can be traced back to ancient Sparta, when soldiers would hold dinner parties in honor of the grooms last night as a single man.
- Toasting is a classic party tradition, and different cultures have their own unique way of expressing good will before taking a drink. In Germany, if you clink glasses without making eye contact, then both drinkers get seven years of bad luck! In Japan, the more senior of two drinkers will always touch glasses above the rim of the others glass as a display of rank.
- Alexander the Great is famous for making the biggest party blunder in history. After conquering Persia, Alexander settled in down in Persepolis for a symposium with his generals. The drinking and partying began to get out of hand, and ended abruptly when Alexander flew into a rage and burned down the city palace, which he now owned. Needless to say, he regretted it the next morning.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding slogan for party content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to party slogan ideas to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Party Slogans Generator
Party Slogan Ideas
Throw a Party for No Reason!
There is the unfortunate misconception that a party must be held around a special occasion. Whether it's a birthday, engagement, or holiday, the majority of people throw a party for a valid and specific reason. But what if its September 28 and there is no holiday, birthday, or wedding in the near future? Does that mean you're not allowed to host the most memorable and fun bash ever? No! Im a firm believer that you can have a celebration whenever you want for whatever you want. Whats your favorite reason to have a party?
Here here's a list of the best party slogans for any occasion:
Quotes about Partying:
- "Actually I don't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs." -Jim Morrison
- "I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumours to my dogs." -Andy Warhol
- "Why is partying and having a good time bad?" -Tara Reid
- "Never be the first to arrive at a party or the last to go home, and never, ever be both." -David Brown
- "No man does right by a woman at a party." -Harry Golden