66 new entries added to rain water harvesting slogans, that include pictures. 1. Save the water of rain and dont let it to drain.
Interesting Facts
Rainwater harvesting can not only help conserve water supplies, it can also bring significant cost savings for properties on water meters. Here are some interesting facts about water; how much we have, how much gets wasted, and how we use it..
  • Only 3% of Earth's water is fresh water the other 97% is salt water.
  • Approximately 400 billion gallons of water are used in the United States per day.
  • The New York City water supply system leaks 36 million gallons per day.
  • Americans use more water each day by flushing the toilet than they do by showering or any other activity.
  • There are approximately one million miles of water pipeline and aqueducts in the United States and Canada, enough to circle Earth 40 times.
Reference
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:

Trending Tags

Popular Searches

Searches
Trouble finding content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to to try browsing:
Terms · Privacy · Contact
Best Slogans © 2017

RAIN WATER HARVESTING SLOGANS

Rain Water Harvesting Slogans Generator

Quotes on the need of water
Quotes about water:

  • Water is one of the most basic of all needs, we cannot live for more than a few days without it. And yet, most people take water for granted. We waste water needlessly and don't realize that clean water is a very limited resource. More than 1 billion people around the world have no access to safe, clean drinking water, and over 2.5 billion do not have adequate sanitation service. Over 2 million people die each year because of unsafe water - and most of them are children!" -Robert Alan Silverstein
  • "Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -W.H. Auden
  • "Water is being depleted many, many times faster than nature can replenish it." -Maude Barlow
  • "In an age when man has forgotten his origins and is blind even to his most essential needs for survival, water along with other resources has become the victim of his indifference." -Rachel Carson
  • "Water and air, the two essential fluids on which all life depends, have become global garbage cans." -Jacques Cousteau

Post Your Rain Water Harvesting Slogans Below

Can you think of a good Rain Water Harvesting Slogans we're missing? Or come up with a clever one of your own. Please share below.
1  2   3   4   Next ❯