- The average person generates over 4 pounds of trash every day and about 1.5 tons of solid waste per year.
- We generate 21.5 million tons of food waste each year. If we composted that food, it would reduce the same amount of greenhouse gas as taking 2 million cars off the road.
- Americans throw away about 28 billion bottles and jars every year.
- A glass container can go from a recycling bin to a store shelf in as few as 30 days.
- Americans make more than 200 million tons of garbage each year, enough to fill Busch Stadium from top to bottom twice a day. Next time youre at a sporting event or tailgate, host a trash-free tailgate using only recyclable materials.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding recycle slogans, content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Related Topics: Save Earth Slogans In English Slogan On Save Water Slogans On Environment Protection Slogans On Save Trees
Recycling Slogans Generator
Recycling is one of the best ways for you to have a positive impact on the world in which we live. Recycling is important to both the natural environment and us. We must act fast as the amount of waste we create is increasing all the time.
Recycling is very important as waste has a huge negative impact on the natural environment.
Quotes on the importance of reycling:
- "All the human and animal manure which the world wastes, if returned to the land, instead of being thrown into the sea, would suffice to nourish the world." -Victor Hugo
- "It doesn't take long to realize you've made the wrong decision. You bump along with your eco-fueled ego in your eco-fueled vehicle and reuse every piece of plastic and glass you encounter, but it isn't enough." - A.J. Lauer
- "Societies only have waste products while acquiring fresh raw material remains a cheaper option than recycling." -Peter F. Hamilton
- "The paradox of life lies exactly in this: its resources are finite, but it itself is endless. Such a contradictory state of affairs is feasible only because the resources accessible to life can be used over and over again." -I.I. Gitelson
- "It started as a selfish act and has turned into a way of life. I can't stand to watch someone throw anything away that belongs in my green bin." -Jen Hatmaker