- Among all the sports in the world, skateboarding has made its mark among the top ten most popular sports.
- Skateboarding is actually considered to have developed from surfing, and was initially known as sidewalk surfing, with the first skateboard being introduced in the year 1950.
- Skateboarding originated in California.The first skateboard had handles so that it could be easily handled by its users.
- Before the ramp for skateboarding was invented, skateboarders used to practice in empty swimming pools. Later that they began to build ramps. Advanced skateboarders use a half pipe and take it to the next level.
- The first modern skateboarding trick was introduced by Alan Ollie Gelfand, and is now popularly known as the Ollie. This is one of the basic skateboard tricks.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding skateboarding sayings content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to skateboarding captions to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Related Topics: Best Sports Team Slogans Locker Room Slogans Ski Slogans Snowboarding Slogans
Skateboarding Slogans Generator
Skateboarding will always be the best
If you've been skateboarding for at least a decade, you know the drill: Every new guy sucks, no company is what it used to be, kids are wearing ridiculous clothes, and so on.
But as much as we complain about everything, both in real life and on the all-important forums, we actually love skateboarding more than anything on the planet. It is and always will be the best thing ever, whether skaters are making the covers of mainstream magazines and raking in millions of dollars or not. It all comes down to one thing: going skateboarding every day, trend cycles be damned.
Quotes about Skateboarding:
- "Skateboarding doesn't make you a skateboarder. Not being able to stop skateboarding make you a skateboarder." -Lance Mountain
- "I consider skateboarding an art form, a lifestyle and a sport. 'Action sport' would be the least offensive categorization." -Tony Hawk
- "All skateboarding is, is putting ideas into action." -Marc Johnson
- "For me skateboarding is a lifestyle, I dont really know anything different, my life revolves around skating, if I wasn’t a pro skater, I’d still be skating everyday." -Ryan Sheckler
- "Skateboarding teaches you how to take a fall properly. If you try to kickflip down some stairs, it might take you thirty tries – and you just learn how to take a tumble out of it without getting hurt." -Bam Margera