- If every household in America had a faucet that dripped once each second, 928 million gallons of water a day would leak away.
- In Nairobi urban poor pay 10 times more for water than in New York.
- A person needs 20-50 liters (5.28-13.21 gallons) of water a day for basic needs.
- Water withdrawals are predicted to increase by 50 percent by 2025 in developing countries and 18 percent in developed countries.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding water campaign slogans content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to clean water slogans to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Slogan On Save Water Generator
Slogans on Water Conservation
Clean Water Awareness Campaign
Water conservation, using water efficiently and avoiding waste, is essential to ensure that we have adequate water today and into the future. Water is a finite resource and the supplies on Earth today are no more than what was here at the beginning of the planet. It is up to all of us to use the water we have wisely, and it is as simple as each of us making small changes. Make conserving water a daily part of your life. And remember when you save water, you save energy and money!
Having clean water is so important which is why we need to spread the word on saving water. Help bring awareness using our massive collection of slogans on water conservation and deliver the message to people everywhere.
Browse our water campaign slogans below:
A list of great quotes on the importance to save water:
- “By means of water, we give life to everything.” ―Koran
- “The wars of the twenty-first century will be fought over water." ―Ismail Serageldin
- “We need a new global culture that finds the existence of millions of thirsty people thoroughly and immediately unacceptable.” ―Jean Michael Cousteau
- “Water is critical for sustainable development, including environmental integrity and the alleviation of poverty and hunger, and is indispensable for human health and well-being.” ―United Nations
- “Water is the most critical resource issue of our lifetime and our children’s lifetime.The health of our waters is the principal measure of how we live on the land.” ―Luna Leopold