- Freedivers can hold their breath for more than 10 minutes.
- Swimmers use nearly every muscle in their bodies.
- The average high school swimmer swims 1 million strokes per season.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Related Topics: Holiday Slogans
Swimming Slogans Generator
Motivational Swimming Slogans
The ability to swim is an important survival skill, but swimming provides a number of health and fitness benefits as well. Swimming is one the few fitness activities that allows participates to engage every muscle in the body. Swimmers also avoid physical damage caused by other types of strenuous exercises.
Swimming is an ideal form of exercise for the physically fit and those with physical limitations. When swimming, the water is gentle on sore, fragile and stiff joints that would otherwise be hurt during land-based exercises.
Swimming also provides a cardio workout and a strength workout at the same time. Swimming helps tone every part of the body because the entire body is used to swim. All major muscle groups (abs, legs, hips, arms, chest and shoulders) work together when one swims and the water causes resistance against the swimmer.
See our list of swimming slogans below:
Power quotes for swimmers:
- "Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out." -Benjamin Franklin
- "What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals." -Goethe
- "You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do." -C.G. Jung
- "From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life." -Arthur Ashe
- "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." -Aristotle