- Tennis originated in Great Britain.
- The strings of the tennis racket were made of cow and sheep guts in the past.
- The longest match was 11 hours and five minutes long. It took place over a period of three days.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Tennis Slogans Generator
Of all the activities to try, why should you play tennis? It's more than a great way to stay active.
Scientists and doctors around the world point to tennis as one of the healthiest activities that you can participate in because it delivers overall physical, mental and emotional gains. It will add years to your life.
Tennis engages your mind and body at the same time, unlike a traditional workout at the gym. Because tennis players are more confident, healthier, less stressed and more socially interactive, they're just plain happier.
Checkout our list of tennis slogans below:
Quotes about tennis from popular athletes:
- "Being champion is all well and good, but you can't eat a crown." -Althea Gibson
- I just try to play tennis and don't find excuses. You know, I just lost because I lost, not because my arm was sore." -Goran Ivanisevic
- "I play each point like my life depends on it." -Rafael Nadal
- "If you can keep playing tennis when somebody is shooting a gun down the street, that's concentration." -Serena Williams
- "Regardless of how you feel inside, always try to look like a winner." -Arthur Ashe