- In Victorian times it was considered bad luck to sign a Valentine's Day card.
- Based on retail statistics, about 3 per cent of pet owners will give Valentines Day gifts to their pets.
- Meant as an alternative to Valentines Day, the holiday is for single people to celebrate or to commiserate in their single status.
- In the Middle Ages, young men and women drew names from a bowl to see who would be their Valentine. They would wear this name pinned onto their sleeves for one week for everyone to see. This was the origin of the expression "to wear your heart on your sleeve."
- More than 35 million heart-shaped boxes of chocolate will be sold for Valentine's Day.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
VALENTINES DAY SLOGANS
Related Topics: Love Slogans
Valentines Day Slogans Generator
Valentines Day Sayings
Valentine's Day is celebrated every year on February 14. It's the celebration of romantic love and many people give flowers, cards, letters or gifts to their spouse or significant other. They may also arrange a romantic meal in a restaurant or night in a hotel. Common symbols of Valentine's Day are hearts, red roses and Cupid.
Quotes about Valentines Day:
- "Valentine's Day is the poet's holiday." -Ted Kooser
- "Today's Valentine's Day. There's a whole day devoted solely to love. Does that make any sense? Nah. Love makes us all crazy. But it's fun too." - Lisa Greenwald
- "Valentine's Day is an extraordinary moment for recalling the lasting power of a true love." -M.F. Moonzajer
- "To the romantic soul, the rituals of Valentine's Day echo every day of the year." -Richelle E. Goodrich
- "Wherever and whenever possible, give your love to everyone and every being and see every day as the Day of Valentine, the Day of Love for all beings!" -Mehmet Murat ildan