- The word "plumber" comes from the Latin word "plumbum," which means "lead."
- Ever hear the myth that when you flush a toilet in the Southern Hemisphere, the water flows the opposite direction? It's not true. It's possible for the water to flow either direction in either hemisphere.
- The floating mechanism in your toilet's water tank is called a ballcock and it controls the flow of water.
- There are two different types of plungers a toilet plunger and a sink/shower plunger. Toilet plungers narrow at the bottom to fit into the toilet while sink/shower plungers are flat.
- Mario and Luigi (of the video game Super Mario Brothers) are plumbers.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding plumber slogans, content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
Plumbing Slogans Generator
Plumbing technicians play a crucial duty for the society and safeguard a neighborhood from lots of hazardous occasions. Simply think about a town with out an appropriate sewage and an ideal sanitation system. Everything will be at stake and no human will have the ability to grow in such excruciating conditions. In such case we require a proper plumbing system and an excellent number of people which working for the town and examining the conditions from time to time.
The majority of the plumbing task in colonized areas is synchronized by government or a semi governmental organization as plumbing has actually a directly linked to a communitys health, security, and most notably wellbeing of the society.
With that being said checkout our list of plumbing slogans below:
Quotes on plumbers and plumbing:
- "A plumber is an adventurer who traces leaky pipes to their source." -Arthur Baer
- "Plumbers are famous for their cracks but they should be famous for the way in which they snake drains." -Unknown
- "Old plumbers never die, they just go down the drain." -Unknown
- "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber." -Albert Einstein
- "Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday." -Woody Allen