- People are so afraid of purchasing condoms that they don't want to use them. Many people don't know how to use condoms.
- The average condom can hold as much as a gallon of liquid.
- Condoms haven't always covered the full length of the penis.
Feel free to use content on this page for your website or blog, we only ask that you reference content back to us. Use the following code to link this page:
Trouble finding clever condom slogans content for a t shirt or campaign? Here are some search terms related to condom company slogans to try browsing:
Best Slogans © 2017
20 FUNNY CONDOM SLOGANS
20 Funny Condom Slogans Generator
Good Condom Slogan & Tagline List
Excuses can be powerful - especially when it comes to not wearing condoms. And many times that leads to sobering consequences about your sexual health.
What's so important about using condoms?
CONDOMS CAN PREVENT DISEASE AND UNPLANNED PREGNANCY.
And let's face it, sex is more fun when you're not worried about getting pregnant or getting an STD.
Abstinence is the only way to avoid becoming infected with an STD or getting pregnant. However, condoms are highly effective at preventing STDs. If you feel you and your partner are ready to have sex, it is important to use protection every time. That means using a condom - and using it right.
Browse ideas for good condom slogans below:
Here's a list of humorous quotes related to condoms and safe sex:
- "Condoms should be marketed in 3 sizes—jumbo, colossal, and super colossal, so that men do not have to go in and ask for the small." - Barbara Seaman
- "Condoms aren’t completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus." - Bob Rubin
- "Drive carefully. And don’t forget to fasten your condom! …Seatbelt, I mean seatbelt." - George Banks
- "There’s a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what’s the problem?" - Phyllis Diller
- "A condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night, and then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger." - Marla Singer